1.4
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

I bought a 2011 Hyundia Sonata and paid 3 years at 500$ month I'm on disability.Not only did I pay 17,000$ in that time but none went to the principal loan only to interest of the loan.

I want to be a part of the class action lawsuits as well. I have proof of payments and letters. I should be listed as a Consumer who was taken by Santander Consumer loans. My car was repossed because I could not pay the high note and they would not refinance loan.

My name is Christine Frost, 318-572-3164, 136 Wilkinson, Shreveport, Louisiana 71104.

Please add me to the lawsuit.I deserve to be paid for the action lawsuits against Santander.

Review about: Santander Auto Loan.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Bull!Your car was repo'ed because YOU failed to make payments.

The APR is determined by YOUR credit. ALL AUTO LOANS apply payments first to interest and more and more as time goes on to principal. Since YOU made payments late, YOU generated more interest for them. The APR and payment amount were disclosed to YOU when YOU signed the contract and YOU agreed to those terms.

No, I don't work for them!

NO VALID COMPLAINT HERE.

Complainer agreed to the terms of contract.

Complainer's poor credit did not earn a lower APR.All points were fully in control of the complainer.